The homestay in Coorg-Kushalnagar has exotic look of Bamboos. It is on the bank of River Cauvery and on the other bank is Dubare Forest and Wildlife Sanctuary. Lush green surroundings of coffee plantations. Forest trek and rafting can be arranged. Golfing is also available- however to be informed in advance. The nearby places to see are Raja seat, Madikeri fort, Omkareshwar temple, Gadduge, Abbi falls, Dubare Elephant Camp, Bylakuppe Tibetan Settlement and Golden Temple, Nisaragadham, Talacauvery and Bhagamandala.
- This is a homestay with special experience as all the rooms and furniture are made from bamboos.
- Rooms are spacious and so are toilets.
- Situated amidst coffee estate with lush green surroundings and absolute peace.
- You can walk upto the Cauveri river through coffee estate.
- Ideal for honeymoon couples seeking privacy.
- Only Family crowd allowed.
- Fishing and Angling is available. (However angling equipment need to be carried.)
Address: Ms. Savita Appanna